Having a Dry July has great health benefits. We've brought together a collection of articles that could help you with your Dry July.
By The Mindful Mocktail on
- 60 mls pomegranate juice
- Half a lime cut in wedges
- 6-8 mint leaves
- 250 mls diet ginger ale
- Place lime wedges and pomegranate juice in a tall glass. Muddle until all the juice has been pressed out of the lime. If you don’t have a muddler, use the back end of a wooden spoon or similar.
- Clap mint leaves together in your hands a few times to release the scent and add to the glass. Give the mint a gentle press a couple of times with the muddler.
- Add plenty of ice to the glass and top with ginger ale. Stir well.
- Garnish with pomegranate seeds, mint and lime.
For more recipes like this, follow @themindfulmocktail on Instagram