Having a Dry July has great health benefits. We've brought together a collection of articles that could help you with your Dry July.
By The Mindful Mocktail on
- 5 cherries roughly chopped
- 1 lime, quartered
- 6-8 mint leaves
- 1 cup soda water
- Sweetener of your choice to taste, optional (see notes)
- Place chopped cherries and lime in a glass. Add a little sweetener if using. Muddle together for about 1 minute. If you don't have a muddler, use the back end of a wooden spoon. The idea is to get it small enough to fit though a straw.
- Clap mint together in your hands a few times to release the scent and add to the glass. Give the mint a gentle press with the muddler.
- Add ice and top with soda water.
- Garnish with lime wheels, mint and/or extra cherries.
For more recipes like this, follow @themindfulmocktail on Instagram